Searching...

Re: Win a Samsung 65” Curved LED/LCD TV!

Messy

Those kingdoms I'll never lead, the battles I'll never win. To immerse myself in the new Game of Thrones with an ultimate TV #lifegoal

Antstriker

Long week at work. Friday night. Footy, tennis, cricket or any sport on TV. Cold beer, and great company.

calvin001

‘The Secret' to a good night in, is ‘Knowing’ a Netflix-Samsung combo will transport you to anywhere you wish, whether it’s to ‘Adventureland’ or into ‘The Eye of the Storm’.

midian

With Samsung's curves like Beynoce, couch cushions like Kim K. Pizza and ice cream mandatory, friends optional, fat man's pants a must. My night in!

schwook72

Curled up on the Couch, icecream tub and popcorn to hand, and flicking through movie choices on Netflix sounds like the perfect night in.

naib
I need a tv because I love movies and my tv is very small to watch movie on it!!
Highlighted

brittanyleerose
My boyfriend works away,
For him it's all work and never play.
Popcorn, movies and him;
That would be my perfect night in.

dombrown89
My perfect night in would be kicking up on the couch with my partner, with a glass of wine, cheese and crackers and a move on. Winter is my favourite time of the year to cuddle up and keep cosy.

grant_zorad
My perfect night in would be watching the NRL Grand Final on my new Samsung Curved TV. Eels sideline conversion curved between the posts from the sideline!

Craiggles8
When my partner and I finish the house we're building, a night spent cuddling up on the couch, watching movies and eating popcorn sounds fantastic.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
33 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos