Searching...

Re: Win a Samsung 65” Curved LED/LCD TV!

caysiee

My perfect night in is being cuddled up in bed with my partner, watching THE WALKING DEAD on netflix!

Highlighted

tianaparkinson

Perfect night in:

Marathoning Orange Is The New Black on Netflix via the curved Samsung Tv that I will win from Optus, with friends curled up in a blanket. How can it get better than that?

[ Edited ]
Stark
My perfect night in would be watching House of Cards for the tenth time on a Samsung tv while I internally sob as I once again don't study for my incoming exams.

Swblessley

To drop myself into an immersive marathon of Game of Thrones with good friends and fine foods.

Crunchbite86
For my wife, its pjs and a chick flick. For me, an action movie. With netflix and a new tv we could do both! #Help

BCorlson

Perfect night? In a tank top, with a beer and Fast Furious dreaming of what life as Dom would be like.. that's not weird right?

taniiah

Netflix (courtesy of Optus), the girl friends, Crust pizza followed by Magnum ice cream and my giant teddy bear.

kayakerg

Hours and hours of Community on a comfy couch. True story!

JadeO

(N)o children!
(E)ndless movies/TV shows to stream
(T)ones of pepperoni pizza
(F)amily films? No way
(L)ots of comedy and action
(I)n my pajamas
(X)-cellent!

kbtkbt

My perfect night in would be watching newly subscribed netflix family channels on a new Samsung curved TV with my wife and my two children.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
33 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos