Searching...

Re: Win a Samsung 65” Curved LED/LCD TV!

kimmy34
My perfect night in would be candles lit, wood fires blazing, take away Indian food . Playing in front of me Netflix with the first season of American horror story Smiley Happy bliss
Highlighted

kgal3
My perfect night in would be watching Netflix on my new Samsung 65" TV that I won through this ridiculously amazing Optus competition!

Maila29
Making a large fort for our large 65" curved tv - it's like a downgraded version of the cinema but waaay better and comfier!! So perfect.

dantran1

Anchorman (1), Zoolander, Office Space and Rush hour 1.

Accompanied by friends and family along with a bottle of scotch.

louisdavie
Laying down on my 3 seater couch, watching the TV, having a few snacks around me and just relaxing. Maybe pop on an old movie and just relax whilst I enjoy the lovely comfort of my house.

bradrees1993
Best night in would be spent watching the footy on my new big Samsung tv texting my friends with Optus joy saying Optus said YES

tjazz1234
Getting the family around for a Saturday night with a feeling of being at the cinema. Torturing my children to the Star Wars series (ahead of the new one).......and of course some old school comedies.

Skinny_24

My nights in involve playing FIFA on my 32inch/480p Samsung TV. The PERFECT night in would be doing this on the Samsung 65” Curved TV!

vas007

My perfect night is with  watching movies with my girlfriend in Netflix on a smart tv.

Benny-t-80
A Samsung 65" curved TV with a waking dead or sons of anarchy marathon, some prime munchie food and a good iced coffee Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
33 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos