Searching...

Re: Win a Samsung 65” Curved LED/LCD TV!

pedro90
Watching a movie, then receiving a message from Optus saying I won a tv and have no more bills 💥👍
Highlighted

johnrand

My Great nght in would be watching as many episodes of my favoutite series or a number of great commedy shows.

Acegarnica
Me the wife and a bottle of red, watching netflix in bed. Oh how netflix would be better to see - on our new samsung tv.

SarinaMaccia

Perfect night in would be watching a movie on a curved TV with my fetch tv and my favourite movie on Netflix. Thanks to Optus!

mrgrizzly

My perfect night in is watching ALL the games of the Stanley Cup NHL Finals series with a new Samsung 65" Curved LED/LCD TV!

Mrdesmosedici
Unemployed, so a great James Bond movie with a bottle of red with my wife, that sounds like a great night to me!

dani1999

My perfect night would be lying on my bed and making love with my girlfriend who is far away 8,186 km...after that watching a good movie with her on my 65" Samsung curved TV

Usagi-yojimbo
Stay home with a nice bottle of wine, warm brownies and binge watch all 3 seasons of House of Cards! Go the Underwoods!!

Robbo7878
The perfect night is any night spent with my beautiful wife and 3 epic sons. Family time at home always wins!

Kmcneil
My perfect night in:
Popcorn, chocolate and cuddled on the couch with a fun movie with my girls
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
33 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos