cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted

Share your best tech tips

We’re now working and staying in touch in new ways.

For some people learning to adopt new digital platforms and adapt to changing methods of communication can be intimidating. Some of us aren’t as tech-savvy as others, trying to figure out something new can be confusing and frustrating.

If you’ve got some tips for getting started and using tools like Zoom or Houseparty, share your tips on how to setup, get started, troubleshoot, and any other tips and tricks you’ve got.

Comment below 🙂

1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Share your best tech tips

I used Houseparty for the first time last Saturday night. So we played a few games, and found that the instructions popped up for just a few seconds then the game was underway. It left a few people unsure and making up their own rules (which was both confusing and entertaining). 

So my tip would be to brush up on the rules beforehand. This is hard to do in the app if you're the only one there, so searching online for 'houseparty games' will reveal how to articles.

And only the mobile app has games (tap the dice in the top right corner). They're not available on desktop or tablet