Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Save up to 40% on The ICONIC Exclusive Edit pre-sale

From 12pm Friday 1st November 2019, Optus customers get pre-sale access to THE ICONIC Exclusive Edit sale. Save up to 40% on 1000’s of selected items before the general public, thanks to Optus Perks.

To access the pre-sale customers must redeem a unique pre-sale code via the My Optus App (from mobile) or from the Optus Perks website (desktop)

To promote the offer customers will be sent an e-mail or SMS on Friday 01 November 2019. 

Terms and conditions

Pre-sale start time: 12pm AEDT Friday 01 November 2019

Pre-sale end time: 7am AEDT Monday 04 November 2019

40% off exclusive select private label items only. Optus Perks exclusive presale from 01.11.2019 7am AEDT to 04.11.2019 7am AEDT. Limit of 1 pre-sale code and 1 THE ICONIC pre-sale transaction per customer. Valid only on selected styles from and including Atmos&Here, Dazie, Staple Superior, Double Oak Mills. Inclusions subject to change. Cannot be used with any other code or offer. Conditions apply

How do customers access the pre-sale offer?

App / Mobile 

1. From My Optus App, click on THE ICONIC pre-sale banner - you will be automatically logged in to Perks.

(Or from My Optus App, click on Optus Perks pre-sale banner, then click on The ICONIC pre-sale banner)

1. Read the offer info and click the ‘REDEEM CODE’ button and enter your email address to redeem your unique pre-sale code.
  2. You will then get an email with your pre-sale code.
  3. Click the ‘SHOP THE ICONIC’ button and enter your pre-sale code to shop now from 12pm AEDT Friday 01 November 2019.

Desktop

1. Click on THE ICONIC pre-sale banner on the Perks website homepage.
  2. Login or register for Perks, read the offer info and click the ‘REDEEM CODE’ button and enter your email address to redeem your unique pre-sale code.
  3. You will then get an email with your pre-sale code.
  4. Click the ‘SHOP THE ICONIC’ button and enter your pre-sale code to shop now from 12pm AEDT Friday 01 November 2019.

The Optus Social Response Team will also have spare pre-sale codes available to provide to Optus customers who may be having trouble redeeming their code.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors