Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Optus
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G and Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Pre-order

Gift with purchase  

If you pre-order by the 20th of August you can redeem a bonus pair of Galaxy Buds+ (valued at $299) for the Galaxy Note20 5G or Galaxy Buds Live (valued at $319) for the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G.

GWP icon.png  Redemption steps 

Once you have received your device, follow the redemption steps below:  

1. Head to www.samsung.com/au/note20-offer/ between 9AM AEST 20 August 2020 – 11.59PM AEST 30 September 2020 and create an account with Samsung Promotions.  

2. Once you have created your Samsung account, you must complete the claim form with the required claim information to begin the redemption process. You will need your device’s IMEI number and proof of purchase (Tax Invoice).  

3. After providing the IMEI and proof of purchase, you can nominate the colour you prefer for the GWP before submitting.  

4. Following claim submission, you will receive a claim confirmation email within 14 days with a claim number. If any further information is required, Samsung will contact you via e-mail within 14 days and you will have 14 days from this e-mail date to respond with the requested information.  

5. Allow up to 30 days from date of claim confirmation for your Galaxy Buds+ or Galaxy Buds Live to be delivered to the mailing address provided during the claim process.  

FAQs: 

Q: What is the 
gift? 

A: Based on the device purchased, you could receive: 

• Galaxy Buds+ if you purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G  
  • Galaxy Buds Live if you purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 

Q: When can I redeem my gift? 

A: The gift can only be redeemed once you have received your device to provide the device IMEI and must be during the redemption period 9AM AEST 20 August 2020 – 11.59PM AEST 30 September 2020 

Q: How will I receive my gift?  

A: Gifts will be delivered to the mailing address submitted at the time of submitting the eligible claim. Samsung’s courier partner will require signature on delivery. If you cannot be there when the order is delivered, the gift will be delivered to a local Australia post Office for collection.  

Q: What if I have an issue with the gift? 

A: Standard manufacturing warranty applies to the Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds Live. Any issues relating to the gift, customers can contact Samsung at promos.au@samsung.com with their name, contact number, proof of purchase and IMEI.  

T&Cs:  

Redeem a bonus Galaxy Buds Live in Black, Bronze or White with the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 256GB in Black, Bronze or White or a bonus Galaxy Buds+ in Blue, Black or White with the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G 256GB in Grey, Green or Bronze when you sign up or recontract on a device payment plan (over 12, 24 or 36 mths) with any advertised or in market Optus Plan during the pre-order period . Pre order period ends 11.59pm AEST 20/08/20. Bonus gift must be redeemed between 9AM AEST 20 August 2020 – 11.59PM AEST 30 September 2020. Limit 1 gift per device, max. 5 per customer. New and recontracting consumer and SMB customers only (excludes TechFund and Fleet). Once device received, redeem gift online using handset IMEI and proof of purchase via 
www.samsung.com/au/note20-offer/ by 11.59PM AEST 30/9/20 (you will need to create an account). Following online claim submission, you will receive an email from Samsung within approx. 14 days confirming if the claim is successful. Bonus gift will be delivered within approx. 30 days from Samsung’s confirmation email. Samsung T&Cs apply

0 Kudos