Searching...
Highlighted

Recognising a great 6 months on Yes Crowd!

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

We’re halfway through the year!

We’ve had a big six months on Yes Crowd. You loved our Commonwealth Games news, and we helped you choose your upgrade with some fun reviews of popular devices and smartphones that are a bit out of the ordinary. We shared tips for enjoying the new Optus Stadium in Perth, and you agreed with us when we argued that Mick Taylor is the scariest villain.

We love giving kudos where kudos is due, so we’re here to recognise the contributions the following Yes Crowd community members have made since the start of 2018 (in no particular order):

Users most likely to offer a helpful solution:

1. @petergdownload
  2. @Yeldarb
  3. @SamSam
  4. @10000000000GB
  5. @Paddylee

Most likely to get kudos:

1. Yeldarb
  2. @SillyGogo
  3. @robmGC
  4. Paddylee
  5. @caaf

Most kudos generous community members:

1. petergdownload
  2. 10000000000GB
  3. Paddylee
  4. Yeldarb
  5. SamSam

Thanks to everyone in the Community and a big shout out to @LucyS, our lovely blog writer, who is heading back to Old Blighty at the end of the week. We’ll miss you!

Here’s to an even more exciting 6 months!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Recognising a great 6 months on Yes Crowd!

Felicity_YC

Thanks for posting this @Ray_YC

I'd also like to give a shoutout to some newbies who we'd love to see more of (in no particular order): 

@ConfusedJen@pwright@Eric008@Caledoz@XxJessxX and @Venom

And to our awesome Crowd Champions too. 

Cheers everyone. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
LucyS

Nice work everyone! And thanks for making the Yes Crowd community such a fun place to work in.

I'm going to miss it Smiley Sad

All the best for the future, I'll no doubt be checking in on Yes Crowd from afar.

Yeldarb

Oh you jumping ship Lucy? The phone reviews wont be the same without you Smiley Sad

LucyS

Yes, I'm returning home to the UK Smiley Happy

You'll be pleased to hear there's one last review coming for you @Yeldarb, the OPPO R15 Pro next Monday! Keep your eyes peeled Smiley Wink

10000000000GB

Thanks everybody. Should be a masochism award, too.

XxJessxX

Thank you for the shoutout @Felicity_YC ! I always try and help out! I have so much knowledge, and even though I cannot get paid for it for the life of me, I LOVE helping others that do not have the knowledge I have Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

@LucyS Thank you for all your good reports...Make sure you get @Dan_C to switch over to an Android before you go ya? 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

Bon voyage @LucyS. Australia's great but Dorithy had it right. Smiley Happy

Peter Gillespie

LucyS

Thanks @SillyGogo @petergdownload Cat Very Happy I'm flying on the night England play Colombia in the Last 16 of the World Cup so am hoping Etihad will have the match available to watch on the flight Smiley Wink

All the best for the future and please keep up your fab work on Yes Crowd, you have no idea how much we value your contributions Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos