cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jack_YC

Re: Optus Perks update

Hey there @slbop, it's not good to see you're unable to access the My Optus App. If you've tried reinstalling the My Optus App, that would indicate there may be provisioning issue in the back end system. 

I recommend sending a message through to our Facebook or Twitter page so we can take a closer look into this for you. Alternatively you can reach our Customer Care team via our Messaging page.    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
slbop
New Contributor
New Contributor

thank you. Any update re. the Optus Perks Website? I am not interested in using the Optus app.
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

You're welcome @slbop, as for the Perks Website, I believe the discounted Hoyts tickets are now only available via the My Optus App.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
angshu-man
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi... I've just confirmed with Optus Technical Support that Optus and Hoyts had officially ended their partnership for discounted tickets on 30th April 2021. So Optus Perks is no longer a thing and you can't use the website OR the MyOptus App for this anymore. Knowing this has atleast given me some closure and might help someone else who was in the same boat as me 😞

Shinhraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Top Contributors