cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Optus Perks SMS Coffee or Cash reward

Optus is rewarding a select group of Perks customers with a choice of rewards to pick from via replyback SMS.
Customers will have 2 perks to choose from:

COFFEE:
$5 Hey You in-app credit

CASH: Go into the draw to win one of five $5,000 Visa gift cards!

To claim their chosen perk, customers just have to respond to the SMS with their chosen codeword
by 10 Oct 2019 11:59pm AEST. Max. 1 perk per eligible customer.

FAQs

Q: Who is eligible to receive this perk?
This offer is exclusive to Optus Perks customers who receive SMS from Optus Perks saying we have a special gift just for you offering a choice of 2 rewards to pick from via replyback SMS.

Q: How do I redeem the perk?
COFFEE – To use your $5 credit, open or download the Hey You app. Once logged in, navigate to the 'Redeem Code' tab and enter your unique code. Simply order at any venue on the Hey You network and the credit will be automatically applied at checkout.

CASH – Winners of our $5000 Visa card promotion will be randomly drawn 15 October 2019 2pm AEDT and contacted by SMS.

Q: How long do I have to use the perk?
COFFEE - the Hey You code is valid until 24/10/19.  

CASH - Winners of the $5000 visa gift card will have three years to use the card.  The expiry date will be included on the gift card that is awarded to each winner.

Q: What do I do if I’ve lost my SMS with Hey You code?
If within the campaign period (until 10 Oct 2019) a code can be resent. Simply send a SMS to 2121 from the mobile number we sent the original offer SMS to, with the codeword of the perk you’ve chosen.  Code cannot be resent or reissued after the campaign ends on 10 Oct 2019.

Terms and Conditions

Hey You $5 credit

1. The reward code entitles you to redeem a $5 Hey You in-app credit and is valid until 24/10/2019 11:59pm
  2. To redeem the reward code, you will need to open the Hey You app. If you are not already a member or do not have access to the Hey You app, you will need to download the Hey You app and sign up. If already a member, you can sign in to the Hey You app.
  3. Once inside the Hey You app, navigate to the redeem code page and enter your unique code. Once the code has been successfully entered your offer will be redeemable in any participating store in the Hey You network.
  4. The offer is valid in the form of one code per person and the offer can only be redeemed once.
  5. The offer is not redeemable for cash or items of greater value and may not to be used in conjunction with any offer or Promotion.

For more information about the Hey You app, please visit: http://heyyou.com.au

1 of 5 $5000 Visa cards

Entry is only open to Australian residents who are an eligible Optus customer with an active Optus service and have received the promotional SMS from Optus. Ends 10/10/19 11:59pm AEST. Standard SMS costs apply. Max 1 entry/person. See optusperks.com.au/coffeeorcash for T&Cs.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
New Contributor Jonsey84
New Contributor

Re: Optus Perks SMS Coffee or Cash reward

Coffee
Cash
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Perks SMS Coffee or Cash reward

This isn't the place to redeem your perk and I'm pretty sure you can't claim both at the same time Jonesey84 😀 

Please see above for more info.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors