cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Optus Perks: Backstreet Boys Pre-Sale

BSB.PNG

The Backstreet Boys will return to Australia in 2020 for a national arena tour visiting Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.

From Friday 13th September Optus customers can redeem their unique pre-sale code on the Optus Perks website or via the My Optus app. Customers can use their unique pre-sale code to access the pre-sale and buy tickets from 3pm Tuesday 17th September 2019 (local time).

Event Details:

• Brisbane Wed 20 May 2020, Brisbane Entertainment Centre
  • Sydney Fri 22 May 2020, Qudos Bank Arena
  • Melbourne Tues 26 May 2020, Rod Laver Arena
  • Perth Sat 30 May 2020, RAC Arena

Please note: Tickets are strictly limited, available from 3pm local time Tuesday 17 September 2019 for 48 hours unless pre-sale allocation sold out. Limit of 1 pre-sale code per Perks customer. Code allows purchase of up to 10 tickets.
This pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public on sale and is not a preferential seating service. A selection of tickets throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales until pre-sale allocation is sold out. Full ticket purchase terms and conditions will be set out on the Ticketek website.

FAQs:

Q: How can non-Perks members get the offer?
A: The offer is not available to non-Perks members.  To get the offer, members should simply register for Optus Perks! This can be done at https://www.optusperks.com.au or for Optus mobile customers by downloading the My Optus app.

Q: I click on the Buy Ticket link and see a "website is busy" holding screen, what do I do next?
A: This holding screen means you're currently in the queue to access the Optus Perks Backstreet Boys pre-sale event page to purchase your tickets. This page will continue to auto refresh every couple of minutes until you can access the event page, so please keep an eye on this page and within a few minutes you will be able to purchase your tickets unless the pre-sale allocation has sold out.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors