Searching...
Highlighted

Kudos and Accepted Solutions

MattJ

One question I get asked a lot is what are kudos or an accepted solution or what's the point of them?

Kudos are a way to recognise the contribution of a fellow community member. You may agree with their opinion in their post, you think they've provided some great info, gone the extra mile and just deserve a pat on the back. It might not seem important to some users, but to those who contribute to the community on a regular basis (in their own time) appreciate being acknowledged for their contributions. So if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a kudos is only a click away.

An accepted solution is in important for 2 reasons. It not only recognises the contribution of another user, it also marks an entire thread as "solved" so that other users know to read through it for a resolution. You can only accept a solution if you're the original user to post within a thread so they're much less common then kudos but equally important. 

Matt - Community Manager

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Re: Kudos and Accepted Solutions

julievivas

It is hard to submit Kudos as by the time people in the comunity have reached this part of the process many of us are feeling very angry and frustrated after attempting other avenues for instance phone. I do not envy any of you working in this situations and I know for a fact that the people in the Indian Call Centres cop a lot of our frustration but a company such as Optus should not have such an appauling customer service or lack of when there are so many other telecommunications options out there.

i have been with Optus for over 15 years now and this expereince has made me rethink the whole expereince of your customer service.

Dave

Hi Julie,

Can understand that some users will head over to the community when they're feeling frustrated or haven't had a great experience.

Kudos aren't only for mods that work for Optus though! We encourage you to give kudos to other users that you see actively helping other users with their issues.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

aussiesue26

Can anyone help me please?

I have the samsung GT-19305 downloaded kies 3 and it was working for over 18 months, not all of a sudden it is not working with my phone?  I uninstalled it, and even went for the first one Kies, but no luck.

Need Help Please

aussiesue

aussiesue26

Sorry to hijack this section, but I do not know where else to post.

I'm having a problem with my samsung GT-19305, it was fine with Kies 3 uploading music onto the phone, then a few months ago, it stopped working, even after re-setting and I even uninstalled the new version and put the old one back on and no luck. Can you help please?

aussiesue

Esther

Responded to your PM Sue Smiley Happy

johnnyred

All of our family were panicking that the EPL would not be viewed on both their Mighty and Mini for 15th August Saturday night.

We panicked went to the Apple store on Hay Street Perth clubbed together to puchase the fourth generation Apple TV only if the Optus sport APP would come up in search we asked ttheir staff to do this and lo and and behold it appeared. Could Optus also place the Optus App onto the previous Apple TV as they upgrade through the internet and also Samsung Smart TV this will draw in customers to be able to purchase Optus internet as did Foxtel. faternally Johnnyred.

Nghi

Hey johnnyred, the earlier gen 1-3 Apple TVs don't have an App Store, so we aren't able to get our Optus Sport App onto them.  We've passed along the feedback in regards to a Smart TV App.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
30 Kudos
10 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos