cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Introducing our new Optus Yes Crowders!

Hi, Yes Crowd! A quick update from the people behind the scenes here in our community. We have some new members! In the last few months Felicity_YC, Ray_YC and Megan_YC have joined us Smiley Very Happy
Feel free to ask them any questions here and click the 'Add to Friends' button on their profile Smiley Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
8 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Introducing our new Optus Yes Crowders!

Welcome to the crazy...I mean...Forum!

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
RetiredModerator LucyS
RetiredModerator

Welcome guys! @Felicity_YC @Ray_YC @Megan_YC

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Felicity_YC
RetiredModerator

Hi @LucyS! Hi @Paddylee

I'm very happy to be here Cat Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Megan_YC
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the lovely welcome, @Dan_C Smiley Happy Happy to be here!!

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome guys,

Its good to see Optus adding more people to the forum as it seems to get some of the trickier requests for help. Got lots of Kudos for the Mods as they deal with backend issues and often annoyed customers.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Cheers, Dan!

Hi and thanks everyone, exciting times ahead! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

@Dan_C , now that there are more team member coming onboard, is that mean that you can finally take that holiday? 

Welcome all new YC members .. have fun. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Haha, my accumulated annual leave says it's about time Smiley Wink 

We've got ourselves a solid YC crew! I couldn't be happier with this lot.

@Felicity_YC @Ray_YC @Megan_YC

@LucyS, @AlistarS @Toomey

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors