Searching...
Highlighted

Introducing our new Optus Yes Crowders!

Dan_C

Hi, Yes Crowd! A quick update from the people behind the scenes here in our community. We have some new members! In the last few months Felicity_YC, Ray_YC and Megan_YC have joined us Smiley Very Happy
Feel free to ask them any questions here and click the 'Add to Friends' button on their profile Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Introducing our new Optus Yes Crowders!

Paddylee

Welcome to the crazy...I mean...Forum!

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

[ Edited ]
LucyS

Welcome guys! @Felicity_YC @Ray_YC @Megan_YC

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Felicity_YC

Hi @LucyS! Hi @Paddylee

I'm very happy to be here Cat Happy

Megan_YC

Thanks for the lovely welcome, @Dan_C Smiley Happy Happy to be here!!

petergdownload

Welcome guys,

Its good to see Optus adding more people to the forum as it seems to get some of the trickier requests for help. Got lots of Kudos for the Mods as they deal with backend issues and often annoyed customers.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Ray_YC

Cheers, Dan!

Hi and thanks everyone, exciting times ahead! Smiley Very Happy

SillyGogo

@Dan_C , now that there are more team member coming onboard, is that mean that you can finally take that holiday? 

Welcome all new YC members .. have fun. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Haha, my accumulated annual leave says it's about time Smiley Wink 

We've got ourselves a solid YC crew! I couldn't be happier with this lot.

@Felicity_YC @Ray_YC @Megan_YC

@LucyS, @AlistarS @Toomey

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos