Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Finally ...

B818 4G modem finally delivered on Fri 28 Feb.  Ordered from the Ballarat Optus shop on Mon 3 Feb or Tues 4 Feb (can't remember, it was so long ago).

I am very happy with the modem, in fact I now have two of them.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Important update | Impact to deliveries from Optus

Good Morning Ray_YC,

Could you please advise me how to contact someone in Optus regarding a billing issue I have. I understand the current constraints but I need to resolve the overcharge I have received in my latest bill.

Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Usual channels. Facebook, Phone App, Phone etc. Its just that waiting times are very very long at them moment.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/COVID-19-Update/m-p/603643#M1721

If you'd rather not spend the time then write a letter to Optus detailing the issue and what needs to be resolved. They'll get in touch with you then when they can.

PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106 SA

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

more than pathetic.

ive given a quatre of my unemployment benefit for two years to optus for insurance and handset repayment, and a service that is at best moderate.

and now i have to depend  on optus to make sure my handset has not gone missing in the post ,

i get nothing but a message telling me to read an update issued three months ago.!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just a heads up jedidan as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts/orders here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos