Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Where is my order

I payed for my phone outright with pay pal, about a week ago I lodged a claim for item not received. Just then got an email from Paypal saying they have judged it in my favour as the seller(Optus) didn't reply in the time frame.......lol good job optus .

So if like me if you have paid for a device outright with PayPal launch a dispute get your money back and get out of this mess.

Good job optus I ordered it on the 29th and never got an email or sms telling there was problems I had to ring to find out, see u Optus will never buy online from u again. Good luck others I'm out this mess.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Important update | Impact to deliveries from Optus

Haven't heard any more and nothing has arrived.
ORDER 131326332A
Submitted
Order Date: 31 Jan 2020
mobile
Close
warning-circular
Wireless Broadband 500GB
If the device is out of stock, Optus will provide you with regular updates as it may take longer than 1-5 days to complete your order. For more information go to: Yes Crowd
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@AlistarS wrote:

Hopefully we can post more regularly this week with some further updates.

Well @AlistarS , that was COB Monday and by the time you read this it will be Friday. I highly doubt there will be any updates on a weekend, so today is your last chance for an update this week.

According to @ch00ka 's post directly above this one, some Optus comms are advising people For more information go to: Yes Crowd so it would be nice if there actually was more info to be had here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Signed up for the 500GB Mobile broadband. Is there anyway to cancel? I ordered on the 11th of February and by the sounds of a lot of these posts, none of us will be receiving anything for quite some time.

Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You'll need to contact Optus direct and ask. IMO Optus should be letting customers a) know ahead of time of a known delay and b) allow customers the option to exit the contract.
But not sure if Optus will see it that way. On the plus side Toll must be close to getting their stuff together and so hopefully you'll get packages sooner rather than later now.

I agree Optus have done an extremely bad job of communicating what is going on. Perhaps Toll are telling them nothing either?
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

We've had an update today from the team.

"Following a cyber security incident affecting our logistics contractor, some Optus distribution and logistics services that were suspended have now resumed, although delivery timelines will be longer than usual.

Additional information is being provided directly to affected customers as operations normalise, including SMS notification to customers when their orders are in transit. "

You should start seeing the SMS come through today with delivery info.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update @AlistarS .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Toll

Does anyone have an update on Toll Transport and how long online orders are taking to be received. I waited two weeks and ended up cancelling my order. However, I am hoping that the issue has been fixed, but wanted to find out before I order again, or whether I should just sign up in store.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Toll

Signing up in store doesn't help, unless the phone you want is on the shelf.
But Optus just announced the Toll issue has been resolved and deliveries are now starting to be sent.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Virgin Port

So my order was confirmed end of January. Same time as my wife. She received her sim in a day or two.

It is now 22 days later and I do not have my sim. I have no active sim for my phone. Virgin one is dead and Optus one has not arrived.

What do I need to do to get my sim?

This is the worst experience I have ever had from a telco.

Add to that I am a heart patient who relies on their mobile very much. The added stress is not helpful either.
0 Kudos