Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mobile broadband modem delivery

I do know they had some issues with delivery that appears to still be a problem. You did receive confirmation of your order?

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Important-update-Impact-to-deliveries-from-Op... 

Edit: Oops sorry about that. I did not see this question was posted in the 23 page thread on the same topic.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Important update | Impact to deliveries from Optus

Thanks for the automated message very poor service Optus so within 10 days is that 10 days from today 10 days from yesterday 10 from tomorrow 10 days from when?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I thought mine was resolved last week but when nothing was delivered I contacted Optus via chat & was told that they were out of stock.

Thing is ... this was a re-delivery so there was a phone already attached to my account 

In fact, my account has the imei information for a specific phone that apparently Optus doesn't have now? 

I was pushed into agreeing to collect a different colour phone to what I ordered but I have been to the store twice and waited over 35 minutes and there was no and in sight to the as it so I would like the phone that is attached to my account 

Delivered 

As agreed 

This has been going on since January for me 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I would cancel the order and walk to a store to get the phone straightaway if it happened to me. My order was processed on 17 FEB but I still haven't heard anything about the delivery status.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order placed on the 12th. Still no modem or sim and zero updates/communication

How long should it take to receive a modem and a sim? Track my order page doesn't give any plain information about what is happening with the order. The Optus App can't even find the order number and there has been zero communication with me at all about any possible delays.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I placed my order on the 30th of January. I was informed that my order will only take 1-2 business days which worked well for me as I had an important trip to take. It has now almost been a MONTH. 

I have been told about the logistic technical issues and received an SMS stating that the deliveries are now underway again. 

I was given a tracking number and was told I could track my order through StarTrack, but when I rang StarTrack they had told me that their tracking numbers start with letters and that the tracking number I had is incorrect. (StarTrack also had no knowledge  about any technical issues/ cyber hacking) 

Every time I speak to an Optus representative I am told that they are trying to contact their warehouse to see if my order has left yet, but I have had no response. 

I would really like somebody from Optus to help me solve this problem. And to help me receive my order. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Non delivery of replacement fetch box

Hello Optus,

On the 30/1/20 i rang Optus support on 133937 and spoke with a technician and complained that my Fetch box was not pausing or sometimes was freezing. He checked and said I had one of the oldest Fetch boxes that used a cable from my modem and was a Generation 1 box. He told me that he would put in an order for a new box and it would take 3 working days to arrive.

On the 7/2/20 I again rang the support number and said I had not received the new Fetch box, Optus support told me that there had been a cyber atack on their distribution company Startrack and they are sorting it out and I should receive the new Fetch box in 5 days.

On the 18/2/20 I again rang the support number and said Still no Fetch box . I was told a flash was put on our account on 1/2/20 to speed up the process and to get the logistics company to contact me.   I was again told by the Supervisor Fiaz that the box should be delivered to my address within 2-3 working days.

On 25/2/20, STILL NO FETCH DELIVERY   I again rang the support number and spoke to Die, who transferred me to Akash who seemed surprised to talk me as he said he was from the Indian Support line. He then transferred me again to his supervisor Sivvi. Sivvi told me the package was at the warehouse, which I informed Sivvi that Fiaz had told me that a week ago.

After one hour on the phone to Optus support, Sivi finally told me he had spoken with the delivery company Toll and they said it would take 10 working days to deliver.

This service in incompetent and unprofessional. 

I am totally frustrated when I am paying for a service and not receiving any service only lies and misinformation from all at Optus support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I think they never call the warehouse... they just put you on hold... pretend that they are checking and come back with the same response everytime.

I just joined Optus... on 36 Month package... and the beginning is this bad... i have put my self in a big big issue by signing a contract with optus...

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Non delivery of replacement fetch box

Toll was hacked in late January. They are only getting back up and going again.
I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am also in the 36M contract as well. I am also working in CS team and have been assisting with warehouse for over 10 years. I don't know if cyber security incident, is not only happened to Toll but also included startrack . But if I am one of the manager of OPTUS and still getting pays, the orders before and during cyber security incident maybe out of my controls but I definitely can do somethings on the new orders. It's not hard to find out that a lot of freight companies are still working well. It won't take me a long time to fix this issue unless I don't want to do it.
Top Contributors