cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Important update | Impact to deliveries from Optus

Are you seriously telling me that when I ordered a service, 10 days after this post, I wasn't informed that there would be a delay?

Are you seriously telling me, that 10 days after placing my order, I had to call and chase to find out this was an issue?

Where is the customer service?

Where are the communications from the communication company?

OMG, seriously?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same it’s been 13 days / 9 business days. Got that response on the 5th business day from ordering. Was told another 3-5 days. That means tomorrow, which I doubt! Will keep updating. Very poor communication and customer service!!!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How about individual updates to customers! Very poor communication and customer service!
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Ordered on 30/01 and still no communication.
The order tracking page sent to me is through Startrack, are they waiting on stock from Toll group ?
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Squeaky Wheel
If you haven’t got your stuff, remember that it’s the squeaky wheel that gets the attention.

Within 12 hours of me contacting Optus and asking where the hell my delivery was after 10 days, I have a Startrack delivery reference for today.
Shoddy as all hell, but the wheel will get serviced.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Order delay?

Why would you?
Why not let Optus explain the reason the No.2 telco in the country took a month to resolve the issue, not inform the customers that had laid down the money/commitment, or even run to a local post office to mail them personally?
And going to a local Optus shop is not a solution.
We’ve paid for a service, which includes delivery, which 3rd rate telcos can do overnight, so why is the onus on me, or you, to resolve this?
tbh, the ombudsman is probably the best person right now.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My tracking number didn’t and still doesn’t show any information
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Toll and StarTrack delivered 2 x sea containers a if furniture during your outage -on time with updates! Amazon in Australia and America have delivered products to me in 1-3 days during the outage using your courier. Probably because they care about their customers
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ok, so issue resolved within 12 hours of squeaking the wheel.
SIM card delivered.
By courier.
In a box big enough for a novel.
Nothing else, just the paper thin SIM card.

The issue isn’t Toll, or Startrack, it’s the Optus GM of logistics that thinks this is normal. I’d expect better from an intern.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile broadband modem delivery

Just signed up for mobile broadband just over two weeks ago does anyone know how long this delivery issue is going to take?

0 Kudos