cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Broadband modem

Why have I not received my modem? It has been over two weeks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Broadband modem

@Jolly1989 
Toll Logisitcs suffered a cyber attack.
https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=20047&_ga=2.96825247.1688039856.1581702667-117690...

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Important update | Impact to deliveries from Optus

It's great that you have received your order- gives us all hope

After reading that those who had deliveries didn't have notification or status change on the Optus app I contacted Star to check if they had an update for me --- they asked for my tracking ( not order) number as they can't work with the order number

So I jumped on chat to try and see if they could give me an update and/or get a tracking number but was told same old- they don't know and will advise when they do

But according to posters who had deliveries yesterday, they actually weren't advised.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Quick update:

Yesterday I didn't have a tracking number but after checking in with chat I have received one so, things are moving

The number can't be tracked until it is out for delivery due to the same outages we had all been experiencing, but at least I can check and we if things are happening or not
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Online status for the order hasn't changed, but chat guy has given me a tracking number, which can not be tracked until its out for delivery. Well, finally something.

Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just live chatted with someone who said "However we are now eyeing a different courier which is DHL to fulfil all the deliveries. Which means you will receive your order in the next week". So, some good news hopefully?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Where is my order

I ordered online a HUAWEI B818 HWBB on the 5th Feb 2020. I have not heard anything since. Optus states that if there were a delay beyond 5 days that they will give me updates. When will this happen? When will I receive what I have ordered?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Disappointed speed of delivery

I bought a $1hiddenGB+60GB prepaid sim on 6 February via online system. It was acknowledged by Optus the same day. In the acknowledgment email, an order number was provided. It is now 2 weeks and the order status is still blank in the Star Tack's tracking page. What can I do now.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Disappointed speed of delivery

Optus are having issues. See here.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Where is my order

Optus are having issues. See here.

0 Kudos