cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Important update | Impact to deliveries from Optus

Any update on this? Still waiting for an order made 2 weeks ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Data sim & new number

I checked the toll website earlier & they seem to be saying that ad of 13/2 they had most areas operational
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Data sim & new number

May not have been caused by Optus but that doesn't mean that song have a responsibility to contracted customers to be completely transparent (and not keep signingbu0 more customers when they can't service the ones they already have) and to provide real updates that say more than 'we've got no idea'

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Wheres my order

its been 17 days now...still not ETA....this is outrages 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have attempted to track my order but it says my order number does not exist. I rang customer service and was given the run around, put through to 3 different operators and had to explain the whole story again. All I want to know is; when am I getting my phone? The operator says my order from 11 feb is not processed yet. It hasn’t even left the warehouse so when can I expect it? And why can’t I Simply pick up a phone from in store without cancelling my whole order and placing a new order in store (which I can’t do because I re-contracted early and they can’t do that in store). What was the point of re-contracting early and paying fees when I am waiting weeks to get the phone? I am very annoyed and close to cancelling and signing up elsewhere.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just live chatted to someone regarding my order. No updates to my specific order, but they did say a couple of interesting things.

They said "From 14th Feb, a small amount of customer's order deliveries (across all products) will commence. Over this weekend we expect fulfilment volume will increase". When I asked them if they meant the weekend just passed, they didn't give me an answer (just another generic "We are working with Toll..." message).

They also said that "the majority of our stores have enough stock to last until the end of next week".

Really hoping this doesn't go on for another week or longer, especially since I wasn't told about the delay when I placed the order. I also haven't been sent any SMS or email updates, which is frustrating. Just hoping it gets resolved soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@NotABot wrote:

They said "From 14th Feb, a small amount of customer's order deliveries (across all products) will commence. Over this weekend we expect fulfilment volume will increase". When I asked them if they meant the weekend just passed, they didn't give me an answer (just another generic "We are working with Toll..." message).

They also said that "the majority of our stores have enough stock to last until the end of next week".

Certainly is interesting. 

@Ray_YC : Anything you can add to this ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

They say they will keep customers updated, yet fail to answer the question.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

and it looks like Optus is not even answering people on here anymore! unbelievable for a company this size and to be even in this situation, for what 17 days plus? with the todays technology that must be available to them beggars belief.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just received an email from Optus stating order is on the way. When I check Track my Order, it still only states In progress and nothing about delivery. So I"ll hope the email is truthful, but I"ll be taking it with a huge grain of salt. Order made Feb 3rd by the way
0 Kudos