Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Razzy_b
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: How to claim the Optus COVID-19 Support Health Workers offer

you could ask for staff ID as verification, it is photo ID and states job position
0 Kudos
Raging
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’m a nurse and it is nice that some .. unknown amount is maybe going to come about in the next who knows how many months. What I’d really like is to be able to have someone review my account being overcharged ( excessively). I used the message system and get cut off  all the time I’ve been trying since 247 pm that’s over 5 hours now. Every time they say they looking into it, if they are even real and not artificial intelligence, I get cut off.  so instead of resting after a long shift I’m stressed with Optus. Thanks for looking after us front lint staff, it’s nothing but a ruse to sell Optus you don’t give a damn. 

0 Kudos
Jasmine1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi

I just known this offer from my brother in law today whom w/c is in a different provider ( Vodafone ).  As an optus customer , unfortunately , I did not received any email regarding the offer. I understand that the offer is already finished but my brother In law applied ( today ) the same offer at Vodafone as they offering the same and Vodafone reconsider . You guys should reconsider  health care front liners that are not properly informed  even only the remainder of the 3 months offer.  Otherwise , Im changing provider because I missed out and because I am a genuine healthworker frontliner.

0 Kudos
QueenBeeMJB
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi

I'm a psychologist. I tried to access the online form in the week after it was announced and it wasn't available. I have been under the pump managing the impact of the pandemic on my clients, whilst I've been managing the impact on myself and my family, so I haven't had any tine to follow up until now, and I find the offer is closed. I am a little disappointed  - this time has been particularly difficult for psychologists as we provide mental health support for the emotional upheaval our clients are currently experiencing - we have received very little recognition. and acknowledgement for this as I think people are generally unaware of what we do, so it's. hard to value it, but it actually would have been nice to have that reward!

0 Kudos