*This offer is no longer available to activate. Please visit COVID-19 Support: Bonus Data for more information.
We're giving all eligible Postpaid mobile customers a one-off add-on of 20GB bonus data per service which can be activated through the My Optus app anytime during the month of April and is valid for 30 days from activation.
For eligible Prepaid customers, we'll also offer 10GB of additional data when you recharge $40 or more, or purchase $40 or more value SIM during April 2020.
For more information, please see our help and support page COVID-19 Support: Bonus Data
The Prepaid bonus data is available on $40+ recharges on all eligible Prepaid Mobile plans or when you purchase $40+ value SIM. Customers must recharge between 01/04/2020 - 30/04/2020 to be elegible.
Eligible plans include: New Turbo Cap Plus,Optus Prepaid Supercharge, Crew Cap, Turbo Cap Bonus, Super Cap by Optus, Prepaid Mobile Broadband, Optus Prepaid Cap, My Prepaid Ultra, My Prepaid Ultra Plus, My Prepaid Ultimate, Prepaid Ultimate Plus, Optus Prepaid Epic Data, Optus Prepaid Epic Value.
Keep in mind: Additional data may take up to 72 hours to apply and does not rollover.
When you launch the app, you will see a pop-up notification. Select, Bonus Data in April. Follow the prompts to activate your 20GB bonus data.
If you can't see the notification, follow the steps below:
1. Select the mobile service (tap on the icon in the top left hand corner)
2. Tap on Service from the bottom menu bar
3. Tap on Add-ons from the top menu bar
4. Scroll down and tap on Data
5. Tap the View data add-ons button
6. Select the 20GB $0.00 per month option and tap Continue
7. Confirm you've selected 20GB and tap on Buy now
8. Tap on OK at the order confirmation screen
9. Repeat the above process if you have other eligible services
10. You will receive an order reference text and/or e-mail, the data is added up to 4 hours from activation.
If you have any questions about this offer, please click on the help and support link above or reply below.
Please see our help and support article: How to Add / Remove Services in My Account