Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Claim your free access code to the Reset Summit

The reset summit.png

Yearning for a daily dose of positivity? Look no further. Optus are giving customers free exclusive online access to the Reset Summit, an exclusive online summit of international leaders sharing their wisdom and expertise to help support people navigate the changing world, created by Optus Ambassador, Taryn Brumfit.Keen to learn more? Check out Optus Hypes team interview the with the creator herself, Taryn Brumfit.

Can anyone redeem a code? 

The offer is available to eligible Optus customers with at least one active service. Keep mind, only one code is available per eligible customer. You must over the age of the 18. 

When does the offer end? 

The Offer ends when code allocation is exhausted.

How can I redeem a code? 

You can redeem your free access code via the Perks website or through the My Optus app.

To redeem via the Perks website:

1. Click on The Reset Summit banner on the Perks website homepage at www.optusperks.com.au
  2. Login or register for Perks, read the offer information, click the REDEEM CODE button. Enter your email address to redeem your unique code
  3. Your unique code will be sent to your nominated email address
  4. Click the SIGN UP NOW button and follow the prompts to register for free access to The Reset Summit
  5. Enter your unique code at the checkout

To redeem via the My Optus App:

1. From the My Optus app home screen, scroll down till you see the
  2. You’ll be automatically logged into the Perks portal
  3. Read the offer info, enter you email address and click the ‘REDEEM CODE’ button
  4. You will receive your unique code to the nominated email address.
  5. Click the ‘SIGN UP NOW’ button and follow the prompts to register for free access to The Reset Summit

Please read the terms and conditions on the Optus Perks website upon registering.

Want to get to access discounted movie tickets, tickets to big events and entertainment rewards through Optus Perks? Download the My Optus app today. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors