Searching...

Re: when will be able to have 2 fetch tv boxes in one house

Steph_C

@kyriacandro To clarify - Yes TV by Fetch can only be linked to one service - if you have 2 mobiles on the one account for example you can have a 2nd STB sent out under that second number. The way the devices are provisoned and billed requires them to only be attached to one number. Steph

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

kyriacandro

I have a service for my house and another service for my pizza bar can i take the box from my pizza bar to my house and it would work ?

Highlighted

Steph_C

What type of STB? The mini will work using another internet connection, however the other STB's wont, as they need to be connected to the internet accounts their associated with. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo