Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

optus sport live

stdungar

Can someone tell me why when watching a live EPL game on my mobile (optus sports) its around 20 sec ahead of the same game on my fetch box please, there is on buffering issues?

Solution

Re: optus sport live

Paddylee

Different delivery methods, different encoding of the stream. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

petergdownload

As @Paddylee said. Its also possible the Fetch is indeed buffering a small amount so brief interuptions in the signal don't immeadiately black out the sport for a few seconds (that's a good thing Smiley Happy). 

Funny story, back in the day ABC News radio used to start the news on the hour with 3 beeps to precisely note the hour. With the advent of digital radio they discovered different devices took a different amount of time to decode the digital signal back to analogue and play it. So the three beeps became useless and are now just a relic of history.

Peter Gillespie

stdungar

Ok thanks for the fast reply.

My son is watching it down stairs and is cheering and it takes 20 sec before I know what he is going on about šŸ˜€

Paddylee

At least its cheering.. Unless you go for different teams. 

Very little cheering when I watch Huddersfield ;(

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Ray_YC

How about that, technology suggesting you should watch it together šŸ™‚ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo