Searching...

on demand

souljay

i'm sick of logging on sunday morning to watch a united game on demand and it's not there,i know that for some contractual reason they can all but 9 games per season (which seems like a shite deal to me)but it seems everytime i come on to watch it's not there and i've had enough of this bollocks,improve optus please

Re: on demand

[ Edited ]
AlexRH

Hi @souljay, I get why you'd be frustrated and I'm sorry that this has been the case for you Smiley Sad

It's definitely feedback we can pass onto our TV & Content team - please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you were needing a hand with. 

I would also recommend checking out our EPL blog HERE, we do post weekly schedule updates including which games will be replayed/On Demand. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
souljay

ok it's the first i've heard of this blog,in the main i don't read blogs because most i've read are crap but i see yours does have relavent info on it.how about a weekly email that points out if my team (the team that you actually ask me to select on the web page) will be available on demand and what times the replays are on,not everyone stays up to watch it live you know but if i knew this basic info i might make the effort to instead of second guessing whether united will be on demand or not and always being dissapointed,even a short email or text with a link pointing to this elusive weekly blog,is that really to much to ask in the 21st century?

AlexRH

That's completely valid feedback, I'm happy to pass this on. I do apologise for the frustration or inconvenience caused over this Smiley Sad Give us a shout if you need a help with anything further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mac72

This list that you have posted in the link is incomplete.  I am trying to determine how many non 'on demand' games Tottenham Hotspur have had.  The list is missing rounds 1-3, and rounds 16 -21.  As it stands to date Tottenham has had 8 games that have not being shown 'on demand'.  I don't know whether there were any in the rounds that are not published in the link.  But is it safe to say that Spurs will either have one or, even better, no more games that are not shown 'on demand'?

Miles_R

My apologies that all rounds aren't on there, @Mac72. The best way to find out whether your team is available On Demand each week is to look at the match icon on the homepage of the Optus Sport app on your phone. On Demand matches will have a logo saying as such underneath the names of the teams.

Toons

The way you advertise EPL is misleading the on demand function is flawed in execution replays are on at ridiculous times once again it's a streaming service you should be able to watch anytime or like the actual game where if you join late because you have other things going on you get to start from beginning. i don't understand any logic in this what so ever. 

The game i was watching last night early hours of the morning i can't watch now because the replay schedule is when i'm at work. 

If this is the future of sport your taking it backwards. 

And before you start with crap about it's what the EPL tells us think twice before responding and consider the service your providing. 

You made it a mission to take it on, show the games.

Mike-N

Thanks for touching base, @Toons. I'm sorry you feel that way about our selection of on-demand games. Your feedback is valued and appreciated as we're continually looking to improve your customer experience with Optus Sport. Unfortunately, our agreement only allows us to show 290 games on-demand per season. You 'll be able to check which games are available on-demand through the Optus Sport app, under the ‘matches’ > ‘available on demand’. Feel free to shoot us a PM if there's something you need a hand with.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo