Searching...

on demand premier league slow to show on fetch tv.

Burkeyboy

Hi. A few times lately I've wanted to get up early and watch a replay of a Liverpool game. It's available pretty quickly on the app on my iPad or website via my pic, but can take a few hours before it's available on my big screen via my fetch box. Any ideas?

Re: on demand premier league slow to show on fetch tv.

Hollie

Hey @Burkeyboy - as these are all different platforms the uploading process and time frame is different for each one, you may find sometimes that it does take a bit longer for the on demand game to be available on different platforms. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Re: on demand premier league slow to show on fetch tv.

Burkeyboy

I can appreciate that, but would have assumed that an Optus specific device such as a fetch box, would give a better service. The only reason I pay each month for a mini fetch is so that I can watch on the big screen rather than my iPad. I guess I should cancel my fetch subscription and just watch on the iPad?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo