Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor kevvich
Occasional Contributor

everton v sunderland

where is the whole Everton v Sunderland match from this morning, i can only find the highlights

7 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: everton v sunderland

So many people are missing the fact that not all games are available on demand this week. Not sure why it's only happening now given we're 4 rounds in but Sunderland v Everton was 1 of 3 games not available this week as per https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-Schedule-09-09/ba-p/174027

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor kevvich
Occasional Contributor

Clearly your coverage of the EPL is flawed, the match was on live at 4.30am so the majority of viewers cant or wont watch it at this hour. I would fully expect EVERY game to be available at any time after it is played. This issue needs to be rectified, i cant even record the game on this 'mini' box. So come on Optus you need to provide a modern, up to date coverage if you intend to keep it. This is not good enough. Wow you put a 3 minute highlights package up, what a joke.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

We show all matches live and 290 on demand. Not all matches are available on demand due to broadcasting rights. Although not on demand, the Everton v Sunderland match was repeated on Optus Sport 1 at 11:30 AEST. And will also be repeated on 16/09 at 16:00 AEST on Optus Sport 1.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor kelob
New Contributor

Wish I would have new about the 290 on demand bit this morning as I would not of wasted my time  contacting Optus support as to why I could not  get the Everton Sunderland game up on demand after speaking to 3 different operators    They even had me turning off the computer resetting the whatever. LOL   So far I am not impressed at all with the service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

Sorry you feel that way @kelob. You can find out which games are available on demand by selecting 'Replays' in the site. The ones with the 'On Demand' banner are available on demand. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor kelob
New Contributor

How do you know which games will be on demand and what games will only be live in next weekends fixture.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

On the Optus Sport site, you can click Watch→ Upcoming and the banner on the game logo will tell you if the game is on-demand or not.

Top Contributors