cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Ilas-Poppy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Won't load on computer

Hi guys, I can watch sport on mobile devices and fetch, but having trouble with computer and laptop. Haven't changed settings and have lodged issue with Optus. Any suggestions on settings to check in case I've missed something?

Cheers

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Won't load on computer

Hey @Ilas-Poppy, thanks for reaching out. That's a little strange - did you laptop and computer have a VPN attached? If so, Optus Sport only has the broadcasting rights in Australia and so having a VPN can disrupt access.

I would recommend removing the add on and giving your set up a quick reset. 

If the issue does continue after this, I would recommend having a chat to our 24/7 Messenger Teams whom will be able to take a closer look into your login and advise further

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Ilas-Poppy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did have a VPN but I’ve removed and restarted laptop. Will do more searching in settings and see what happens. Thanks for feedback 👍
Kyri_YC

No worries @Ilas-Poppy.

If you do end up needing any further assistance with these issues, always feel free to get in touch with our Support teams via the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Ilas-Poppy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fixed problem on laptop by resetting to original as I've only had it 4-5 months and there's not a lot on it. Main computer a different story. Took a while, but I think I've managed to find all traces of VPN and deleted, but still not working yet I have no drama whatsoever watching foxtel. Got me stumped.