cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus Ser

Please provide the following information:
* When did you first notice this? as soon as we purchased.
* Which app are you having the problem with? Optus sport app not visible
* Does the App launch successfully? NO
* Are you receiving an error message when the App fails? will not appear in search
* What steps are involved in recreating the problem? limited to configurate on appliance device.
* Any other relevant information which would help us in assisting you please see atached thank you
We have just purchased both the Fetch mini from JB HIFI and the Mighty from Harvey Norman it is the generation one model. We only wanted it for the english Premier league as we were told that it was configuated on there. unfotunateley it is not what do you suggest we do to be able to have the Optus spot app on both of ou models thank you <removed personal information>

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus Ser

So sorry for all the confusion johnyred. Any retail Fetch TV boxes not provided by Optus will not have access to our Optus Sport on-demand App and channels. Our boxes have special firmware installed to be compatible with our broadcast and on-demand App.

0 Kudos
Chookie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

We were told we would be able to record using the USB on the side. I don't think anyone there knows what they are talking about.

Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Are you able to confirm who's advised you of this Chookie? It's definitely not part of the Fetch TV mini so if there's an issue that needs to be cleared up with the team in terms of the info we're providing, please let us know so we can follow up with them. If you were looking to record, you'd need to have the Fetch Gen 2, Gen 3 or the Satellite TV box from us - Shae

0 Kudos
Blondie2510
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shae,

I started this thread and I'm jumping back in. I am attempting to save my marriage.
Things are still not working out with our Fetch Mini as usually the main game is the game that is not on demand the next day.

You say the Fetch Gen 2 record? Is it a case of unplugging the Fetch Mini and plugging in the Fetch Gen 2?

Would really appreciate your advice. Thanks

0 Kudos
Scott_M
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Blondie2510, the matches that miss out for On-Demand are spread out evenly across the season for each club. I know it may not seem like it at times. 9 per season for each club.

As for the Fetch Gen 2, yes you can just interchange them however we can't provision a Gen 2 on a mobile service. (I'm assuming you have a mobile account only as you have the Fetch Mini which is intended for mobile only customers)

0 Kudos
Chookie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I don't remember who I spoke to but it was the call centre when I ordered my mini fetch. Then I went into the store at Maddington and the gentleman in there did not know anything about the mini. It was very disappointing. In another post I have commented on the constant differences in information. I now take names when I get advice.

0 Kudos
Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Apologies that this was the info that was provided to you Chookie. If you did have any questions in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us here and we'll do our best to ensure that there's no confusion in future.

0 Kudos
Blondie2510
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Scott, Thanks for the info but I do not understand what you mean by "we can't provision a Gen 2 on a mobile service"? Could you explain for me. If you mean I would need to purchase a Gen 2, then I realise that. How would I go about that? Cheers, Gayle (Blondie2510)

0 Kudos
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Basically it means that we can't match up a Gen 2 fetch box to a mobile number in our systems. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors