cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Blondie2510
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus Service

When we signed up with Optus for the EPL they did not advise that the Fetch Mini would not be capable of recording matches. Smiley Sad They actually said we would be able to watch 'on demand' almost all games on our TV.

So if you cannot watch matches 'on demand' on your smart tv I dont see the point in having the Fetch Mini.

We can't sit up all hours of the morning to watch the Live football.

Previously we recorded 3 or 4 games and watched them the next day or so. Computer is not an option at home as it is too small. I am assuming the app will allow me to watch matches 'on demand' on my smart tv???

Do you really think the app will be ready for next weekend? I need an honest answer as this is very serious ...I am married to an Englishman and I'm the one who will have to tell him he can only watch live games on tv. Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
32 Replies
Marcel
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus ...

Hi Blondie2510, seems really strange that you were not advised of the full features of the Mini set top box. Click here for full features on what our YES TV BY Fetch Mini box has to offer. I've tried the app myself and got some else to test it as well and it seems to be working fine.  

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Blondie2510
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus ...

When you say you've tried the app, do you mean on your tv? I dont have the app on my tv.

0 Kudos
plaver
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

There is NO EPL APP yet for the fetch mini. Optus employes don't have a clue

0 Kudos
Blondie2510
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

So why are they telling everyone it will be ready for next weekend!

Would someone who knows what they're talking about PLEASE post on YES CROWD what the actual TRUTH is and put me out of my misery.

0 Kudos
Marcel
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Just confirming are you referring to the 'on demand' feature for our dedicated sports channel? I was actually referring the our sports app which offers live streaming for all EPL games. Our app and 'on demand' feature are 2 separate things, and the app is currently working without any issues on mobile and tablets. 

If you are referring to the 'on demand' feature on your YES TV BY Fetch Mini box, you will notice a software upgrade happening tomorrow afternoon, best to power cycle the box and you should notice under your 'TV' tab - that 'Optus Sport' will become available. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus Ser

We do have fetch both Mighty and Mini unfortunately there is no EPL APP on it to watch we have subscribed to the $80 bundle before 25 July 2016

0 Kudos
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will the EPL App really be available by next weekend? Unhappy hubby not impressed with Optus Ser

We do have fetch both Mighty and Mini unfortunately there is no EPL APP on it to watch we have subscribed to the $80 bundle before 25 July 2016

0 Kudos
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hey @Blondie2510, our EPL team is in the final stages of the App and it will be launched soon. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors