Searching...
Highlighted

Why isn't Southampton vs Stoke available on demand?

mneimo

The app clearly labels this match as on demand, yet when you select the game it states that the 'content has expired'. This is despite the fact that other on demand games are still available.

If it's not a technical issue on your behalf this is grossly misleading and, I assume, a breach of your conditions of service.

Re: Why isn't Southampton vs Stoke available on demand?

Davelew

Hi

I don't know why but  there is a replay of the match at 11am othe Fetch Box Optus Sport.   If this time doesn't suit you could record it.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Cathalm8

service is a joke, optus is a joke, cannot wait until another provider buys the epl rights

mneimo

Thanks for your reply Dave - I won't be at home to watch any of the replays and don't have any way of recording replays.

The main reason I subscribe is to watch games on demand when it suits me (as long as that's before the next round Smiley Frustrated ). If Optus are advertising this game as being available on demand then they're contracturally obliged to provide it on demand.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo