cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tris

Re: Where is the Bournemouth Crystal palace replay please

It's just available on the app as far as I know. Just search Optus Sport via your app store

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
glazier
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Where is the Bournemouth Crystal palace replay please

So, replays will be available for 290 of the 380 matches.  The 90 that won't be available represent nearly a quarter of the total -  23.7%, if you want to be a bit more precise.  Does this mean that only 3 out of 4 matches will be available on demand for every club in the EPL?   Does it really mean that 1 in 4 Manchester United matches won't be available on demand?  And 1 in 4 Manchester City matches?  And 1 in 4 for the other rich clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea?  (Not a hope, I'm afraid.)

Or does it mean - as usual - that the fat cats won't be affected in the slightest and that all the casualties will be among the Crystal Palaces, the Bournemouths, the Middlesbroughs, the West Broms and other less fashionable clubs that make up the bulk of the EPL?  Or do we get to see these only incidentally, when they happen to be served up as opponents for Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal etc.?

Without being too cynical I can guess the answer.  ('.. no fixed policies in regard to which matches will be made available on demand...   but need to be responsive to customer demand...' etc.)   And in the fullness of time, I suppose, we will grow accustomed to peering through a fog of shifting pixels and occasional blackouts.  The first Moon landing had better TV coverage.  And it wasn't served up in the wee small hours on the basis of a once-and-forever opportunity, take-it-or leave-it.

0 Kudos