cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor andrewhoare
New Contributor

Where is the Bournemouth Crystal palace replay please

Will the Bournemouth v Crystal Palace replay be put up soon?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Where is the Bournemouth Crystal palace replay please

Hey andrewhoare, not all matches are available on demand. The ones that are will be available 2 hours after the first match has ended. You'll be able to view what's available on demand via the app, online or your Fetch box menu. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sorry andrewhoare I forgot to add that this particular match will not be available on demand. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Optus are now saying not all games are available On Demand. I have a written record of when I was told when I signed up that all games would be On Demand. Premier League games are in the middle of the night Optus and we want to watch a recording the next day. Either you lied to me when I signed up or more likely you are just making it up when you say not all games are going On Demand. Optus did put all games on the second week and after I complained yesterday the missing Tot vs Liverpool has appeared. Now we are just missing Cry Pal vs Bourne and maybe it is too soon for West Brom vs Midds. Neither of these games are available on line either.

0 Kudos
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

to Jax K 

I just looked at my record of conversation when I signed up. bernard C of Optus told me on 18 July "you will be able to watch all replay games as soon as the match is finished" jax K please either go away and check if I was told the truth and if not tell your sales people to stop lying.

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Unfortunately you've been given the wrong expectation at point of sale @ronprst. I'm unsure if the rep was referring to the time frame for on demand matches to be available or as to what will be available, the verbatim comment you've provided is fairly ambiguous though. Just to be clear, 290 of the 380 matches will be available on demand. This relates to the agreement we have with EPL and is standard with all providers offering on demand content. Any Optus Sport advertising that mentions on demand content certainly confirms how many matches will be available. Info on which matches can be accessed can be check via the Optus Sport app under the "Matches" tab in the "Live and Upcoming" section. You'll notice fixtures for the upcoming round. Matches that will be available for catch up will have an "available on demand" banner

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Thank you At last it looks like someone is telling the truth.

OK so if we could just find out which games you will NOT be putting On Demand we can make the effort to watch them live or I understand you can watch a game up to 2 hours after it finishes. Please tell me where I find this out and is the 2 hour true?

Pity I was given the run around by many of your staff yesterday who had no idea that you were resticted to 290 games and had me restting the box etc. It was clear this staff didn't even have a Fetch set up to check what I was saying. Why are you unavailable at the weekend? You may have noticed games are played at weekends!

Optus needs to sharpen up. We used to watch for free and record on our own VCRs what ever we wanted Now we pay heaps of money : have lousy contact problems with anyone sensible and can't get a recording . Games are in the middle of the night you know. Do not think showing us non Premier league nonsense is what we want.

0 Kudos
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Tris

I have a Fetch set up and internet on laptop but I cannot see the "Live and Upcomig" or "Matches" you refer to so cannot see which games will be on demand or not. Please advise.

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

As mentioned, you can confirm which matches will be available via the Optus Sport app for the upcoming round. Generally speaking if a match is available on demand, this will occur within 2 hours of the match ending. Just in regards to our availability, Yes Crowd is a user to user support forum, so basically it's designed for other users to help out with enquires. We're here 24/7 and will always try to respond as soon as we can though. We're also available via Facebook and Twitter. In the case of an urgent enquiry regarding Optus Sport, we'd suggest speaking with our content support team on 1800 230 158

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Thank you Tris

Are you saying I cannot find the information about what games will be On Demand on either the Featch set up or the Internet.?

If that is true perhaps Opyus could be a bit customer friendly and put this infomation on the Fetch set up and the Internet.

Now it seems I need to load a stupid App Where is this and how do I do it please.?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors