Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
vovo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

What IS on demand or NOT

Perharps optus should provide a new heading where fan can get REAL information which game will not be LIVE or on demand. We understand that optus wants to please everyone

I would like to see some stats about how many times certain teams are on . This will show if there is any bias in the streaming

I believe optus should show the first four teams evety week. A team who fall below the first four join the others who will not be on the LIVE list

I would really like fans to discuss this one

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Scott_M
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: What IS on demand or NOT

HI @vovo and thanks for your feedback. The EPL dictate the games that are On-Demand and as part of the broadcast license, we can show 29 matches per club per season so they will all get equal allocation. It a good point you make regarding the clarity on which matches will be available. We get weekly notifications for the upcoming weekend matches that will be available On-Demand and which will not. How we deliver that info to customers we can certainly look at. At this stage VOD matches are marked with the pink 'AVAILABLE ON DEMAND' tag on the upcoming fixtures on the mobile app.

0 Kudos
Carroll83
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

As hard as it may seem for glory hunters like you Vovo the Premier League consists of 20 teams. Teams with different goals. Some want to win it, some make CL, some Europa, some lower mid table and some to just survive. You're proposal of Optus showing the top 4 teams every week on demand and having the rest miss out every now and then just reeks of a typical Big 6 club fan opinion. Shame on you!

0 Kudos
vovo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Definitely I am not here for glory etc. The top four is always playing a different team each week . We want to see how giant killers in action every week. 

If we have seven games on demand every week we are bound to see every team in action.

I am still confuse with optus advetising all games will be on optus. I was under impression that other games will  continously  be replayed as on foxtel.It is not the xase here we only see thise seven games all week on demand 

I sincerely want to see all games streamed during the week and a proper guide issued so we can record and watch at any time

I really miss foxtel

0 Kudos
Scott_M
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'll pass on the feedback about the guide, although this has been already raised with the TV and Content team. All games are shown live and with Fetch Gen2 and Fetch Mighty STB you can record them. 

0 Kudos
vovo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

ALL games on fetch mighty?????I have one but still 7 games on . Please explain how to get ALL games.

I checked everywhere. I suppose you are referring to fixtures.

I will list all the games on the next fixtures in my next reply

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the confusion vovo. Only certain games will be available on-demand through the Menu > TV > Optus Sport section. But all games will be shown live on the Optus Sport channels (980 and above) You can set-up a recording of the games of all games you want through the TV guide and pressing the red "R" button on remote.

This will record the live broadcast and then appear under Menu > My Stuff > Recordings

0 Kudos