Searching...

Watford Vs Tottenham On Demand - Where is it?

[ Edited ]
mikeyjames2

Hello,

just home from work and planned to watch yesterday morning's Watford Vs Tottenham game via On Demand. It was listed as available when i looked yesterday, and now it's not there, why?

Mick

Re: Watford Vs Tottenham On Demand - Where is it?

JustinB

Hey @mikeyjames2 - the Watford and Tottenham game is no longer available to watch through on demand sorry due to the kick off of round 20 on the 2nd of January.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

mikeyjames2

But the game was only played on the 2nd January (our time). So you're telling me it was only available for around 24 hours on demand??

Did one of your executives take the contact for the Premier League home and have their 5-year-old child look over the fine print? This is truly pathetic! And you really expect people to pay their hard-earned money for this service next season - Optus must be joking.

JustinB

We do normally have the on demand games available to watch throughout the week. Due to round 20 starting the following day after round 19 had finished though, the on demand games from round 19 were removed from the replay centre sooner than usual. Really sorry if it's a case that you didn't get to watch the game!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

[ Edited ]
mikeyjames2

I understand you're not in charge, but this simply isn't good enough.

I had better luck last year simply downloading torrents the day after matches and, unless I see some evidence of Optus taking on board and fixing these issues, I will be doing just that again next season.

Disasterpiece

AGREED!!! What a load of rubbish

I cant believe just how bad Optus continues to be... after the embarassment of the world cup fiasco you cant even stream the day to day games for paying customers...

And does Optus even care about customers??? Doesnt seem to be the case...

What a joke!!!

GuyCS

Hi @Disasterpiece - thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Watford v Tottenham is not available on-demand this week. Due to streaming rights, only 29 matches per club per season can be shown on-demand. The full details are available in this article → https://goo.gl/UacMot

The weekly schedules are available via YesCrowd if you want to check for replay times → https://goo.gl/rJlGJF, and of course any game can be recorded using Yes TV by Fetch Mighty. You can series link your team and record the whole season.

Just so you're aware, as of next EPL season (2019/20 season), Optus will retain the rights to provide every match of the EPL On-Demand. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Regardless of the above, I'll ensure your comments are passed on as feedback for the business. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Disasterpiece

You do realise pointless lip service replies only further frustrate.

Thank you for the inconvenience 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo