Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Video keeps buffering

Hello everybody.

I'm a long suffering optus sport customer trying to watch the wonderful EPL but surprise, surprise I'm having trouble with the matches constantly buffering again.

I have tried to watch edge, firefox and chrome. I have the latest versions on each browser. I have also just started using NBN. I constantly clear my cache and clean my computer. I have no such issues with Kayo or Netflix. They all run perfectly but as per normal there is always issues with optus,

Can anyone help?

Anyone have any suggestions

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Video keeps buffering

Hi @PAULT73, you mentioned you are watching Optus Sport through a browser, is this on the computer /  laptop? How is the device connected to the modem, I mean through Wi-Fi or ethernet wire. If Wi-Fi then can you test connecting via ethernet to see if it improves? 

Have you tested Optus Sport on other devices like a mobile or Tablet to confirm if you face the same issue? Here is the Optus Sport → troubleshooting page if it helps. However If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Optus Sport team via social media by sending a PM to Optus Sport on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors