cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Sam_D
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Very poor quality for first 10-20 seconds

Hey @tvedtem - just to confirm, is this the case with all streamed content or just Premier League content?

0 Kudos
Dingwall
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This is still an issue. Running a 2 minute highlights reel means 10% is blurry. Why can this not be fixed or at least have an in-built 20 seconds delay so all of the watchable content is clear ?

0 Kudos
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hey Dingwall, 

We've passed your feedback on to our TV & Content team to look into.

Just to confirm when you click on the reel to restart are you still experiencing this issue?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Dingwall
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes just watching 1:41 minutes of Thursday Fantasy Update. At 18 seconds the blurs clears up. If i hit restart or drag back to earlier the blur remains.

0 Kudos
Sam_D
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for confirming @Dingwall - I'll pass the additional info on to the Content crew. Apologies this is ongoing 😞

0 Kudos
Dingwall
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Watching content over the weekend and noticed the 20 second blur has gone ! Has the issue been fixed finally? or is this a temporary reprieve?

0 Kudos