Searching...

United Vs Southampton

manu99

When watching the game on the weekend. The stream , every so often, froze on my Imac.

I then reloaded the Optus sports page and all went well, untill the next time in 10 or 15 minutes time. This went on for the full match.

Is it a problem with my imac or the website.

Other than my little problem I think that the optus EPL site is first class.

I have watched several games live and several on demand, and most of the short highlight games.

I watched the EPL on Fox website last two seasons. Not a patch on he service that Optus is providing.

Re: United Vs Southampton

Casey

Hey manu99, how was your internet connection at the time? Did you happen to run a speed test around the time it happened? Can you please also confirm which browser you were using to stream? Casey

manu99

My internet connection is very good, I get speeds with bigpond cabl up to to 105mbps.

I am using the latest version of the El Capitain Operating system and the latest Safari Browser.

I did not chesk the speeds at that particular time.

Highlighted

Casey

Not a problem! I know we were having a few customers reporting issues with Safari. Next time you're streaming, if it happens again can you please try using Chrome instead and let us know if you have the same issue? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo