Searching...

TV Guide for OPTUS SPORT?

spt750

I must be going insane but I can't find a TV guide for OPTUS SPORT 1 on the website.

I don't have a fetch TV so can't look at that.

I would really like to know when shows are on!

Re: TV Guide for OPTUS SPORT?

Dan_C

Hey @spt750, you're definitely not going insane! We don't actually have a guide that's available online. At this point in time other EPL content is only listed in our electronic television guide on our Yes Tv by Fetch set top box. If you don't have a Fetch box, can I just ask how you're intending on watching? Was it through a friend or family member? Dan 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

spt750

Good to see I wasn't missing anything, I am watching Optus Sport 1 for the football through the website (and app) when away from home. Would be good to see what is up next when viewing online.

Aman_B

Thanks for the feedback @spt750, will certainly pass it on. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Lloydy1521

Is there a TV guide for Optus Sports 1 yet on the Apple TV app or on the web. 

If the game you want to watch is not going to be on demand (like last nights West Ham vs Southhampton game) you have to watch the replay on Optus Sports 1 at a certain time.

Without a TV guide available I have no idea what time it's going to be on or if it's already been shown.

Such a simple bit of information to add to a webpage or app for your paying customers.

Lloydy1521

Also how do we know if the game I want to watch will be on demand or not after the match?

If I had of known my game wasn't going to be on demand, I'd have stayed up and watched it live last night?

Dan_C

Hey @Lloydy1521, we actually have a thread that outlines the weeks fixtures and whether or not your teams match will be available on demand. Check out → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/bg-p/Announcements/label-name/Premier%20League. Our blog is updated weekly Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

volpino

And so the programme is where? What an absolute joke. Do you just select programming at random?

Marie

Hey volpino, thanks for your feedback I'll pass it on.

You can find our weekly schedule for replays and on demand matches on our blog.

We update it each week with the times and channels replays will be available on as well as which games are available on demand.

Hope this helps.

kkkenobi

I still can't see any listings anywhere, on blog or elsewhere

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo