Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Contributor Kiwi_Mark_LFC
Contributor

Re: Swansea V Liverpool Replay ... ?

And another thing

If you arent going to show a game why the hell is it one that includes Liverpool

Surely it would be one involving 2 loser teams no one has ever heard of!

Morons!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Rich0man
Occasional Contributor

Just tried to watch the lvpool swansea replay ON MY PC AS I HAVE OPTUS/FOXTEL and its not there.

What a rip off ... adverts say we show all GAMES  ... QUALITY ON MY COREI5 PC IS ALSO CRAP.

ORDERED FETCH BOX 3 WEEKS AGO AND STILL WATING ....

WHAT A LOAD OF AMATUER  V*NKERS.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

We do show all 380 games live Rich0man, 280 are available On Demand. You can check out the replay schedule here however some times may be different. If you can use this as a rough guide and check the Fetch TV guide in the lead up to make sure you know the exact start time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Drew82
New Contributor

Thanks for pointing out how we prepare for the poorer service provided by Optus vs Foxtel Smiley Wink

Watching the EPL in Australia has been hard enough over the years, with Foxtel we could at least IQ the games and watch at our own discretion rather than, now we can't even do that. The service Optus if providing is not showing its worth and I question why I don’t just utilize one of the many free sport streaming options that are around.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Marie

Really sorry to hear that you feel this way Drew82 😞

We do have a recording option with our Yes TV By Fetch Might device if you've got a fixed service with us.

I'll certainly pass your feedback on.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors