Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor silnarm
Occasional Contributor

Swansea V Liverpool Replay ... ?

I'm looking at the replays section, I'm seeing the game from Friday night (their time), and four games from late Saturday. Where is the Saturday ealy kick-off game?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: Swansea V Liverpool Replay ... ?

Heya - The Swansea vs Liverpool game will be replayed on Optus Sport 1 at the following times (AEST)

Sunday 2 October - 2pm

Tuesday 4 October – 4.30am

Thursday 6 October – 2pm

Saturday 8 October – 9:30pm

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor silnarm
Occasional Contributor

Hi Hollie,

I of course discovered that not all games are available on demand from looking around a bit better, and while I'm sure Optus met all their legal obligations in telling us there would 280 game available on demand, I can't help but feel a little let down. First games are only available until the next round, now I find there not even all going to be available at all.

It has been a long week, and despite being the early game I was rather tired and just went to bed at half time thinking I'll pick it up in the morning.

I don't expect you to be singing it from the rooftops, but clearly more could have been done to inform your customers of these little caveats.

Thank you for the Optus Sport 1 replay times, much appreciated.

Highlighted
New Contributor Drew82
New Contributor

Completely agree. 

I watched the the first half thinking the second half would be free to watch in the morning, I will be on a plane returning to Sydney during the first replay, which avoiding the score until 2pm would be hard enough!

We went from being able to IQ games and watch when we wanted to being told when we can watch certain games, not a great result!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Apologies for any disappointment @silnarm and @Drew82. If you head to the Matches section of the Optus Sport app the games which will be available On Demand in the upcoming round will be marked with an "On Demand" watermark 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Goat
New Contributor

Can't actually believe I pay for this service. What an absolute rip.

Highlighted
New Contributor pruth
New Contributor

Another fine print exemption that only means this service is again not as good as we had from FOXTEL, where I could record and veiw the game when I wanted or watch a reply online.

Highlighted
Contributor Kiwi_Mark_LFC
Contributor

Well then Optus have blatently lied - I was told that ALL games would be available on Demand for the following week

Optus have ruined the EPL

The streaming is complete and utter rubbish even if you have a fast connection - the quality is less than poor

Highlighted
New Contributor Marv0005
New Contributor

Total Joke! I was on Live chat with Optus last night til 1:30am and after them thinking it was my issue that the replay wasn't showing and it must be my download speed or app not working properly they finally come back after more than an hour and tell me it was Licencing agreement issue that there is no replay (3 games this week are ineligible for on demand)!

Pathetic that this would even happen when they are supposed to have bought the rights but crazy there was no notification of this or the staff didn't even know!

The whole Optus EPL is the worst thing that's happened to EPL coverage!

Please give back to Foxtel!!

Highlighted
Contributor Kiwi_Mark_LFC
Contributor

I am lucky in some respects

I have Foxtel - so I have LFC TV - which has delayed coverage of the games - I just have to avoid hearing the score for longer now...

I have never been able to watch a game live (some of us have lives and young children) - that is why I had Foxtel with an IQ box - something the smelly greasy spotty virgin nerds who w*nk on about LIVE fail to understand

I didnt want another STB

I didnt want to stream (the quality is total rubbish)

I was told ALL games would be available On Demand for at least a week

Thank goodness I am not paying for this sh*te

I wont be when they try and force me next year

Optus havent a clue

Foxtel arent much better for letting Optus get the rights

Top Contributors