Searching...

Re: Samsung Smart TV app

johnnyred

When we do a search for Optus on the Samsung TV the reply is not available yet we can bring up the Foxtel app for subscribers.

Scott_M

Hi @johnnyred, there is no Smart TV app support yet. This is something we are working on to expand the delivery methods for the EPL. Current access methods can be found here → https://goo.gl/PYEoct which will be updated as more become available.

Joshb

Is this a joke? The main reason I signed up to this whole thing was because I read the EPL could be streamed on a Samsung smart TV. 

Shae

We're looking to bring a range of Smart TV's and media players online Joshb. Have you though of getting a Fetch TV mini until the Smart TV app is available?

Highlighted

wezman

Can we have an update on the availabilty of the promised Samsung Smart TV App?

I have beeb paying for a fetch tv box now for over a year at your recommendation.

swiftym

It's now a year later and there is still no Samsung Smart TV app. 

Aman_B

So sorry @swiftym but we don't have an update on that. Please note you can view EPL on your TV using these options → Here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

blair22

Is there ever going to be an app for smart tv's????? or are you just going to continue fobbing us off with "it's in the pipeline"

Tommy87

Any update on this. What’s the excuse now?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo