cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: Samsung Smart TV app

Heya @danielesp, I would suggest getting the Yes TV by Fetch mini to assure you have access to the games this season - whilst I can confirm we have passed this info onto our developers and we are constantly working on different ways to deliver content to our customers I don't have confirmation or any kind of time frame on when and if this would be available. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor danielesp
Occasional Contributor

Hey @Hollie, Yeah I may do later on if the Smart TV app never comes out, at the moment I will stick to Mobile, Laptop use.

Cheers

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

No probs @danielesp - you could always try hooking up the laptop to the TV via a HDMI Cable too and see if that works 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor danielesp
Occasional Contributor

Yeah that would definitely work @Hollie@, I can pair my phone with the TV too, no idea how this going to work when everyone is logged in at the same time watching big matches, assume you guys have thought this through though 😆

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

We have definitely thought this through @danielesp 🙂 Let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Roddster
Occasional Contributor

Do you buy the fetch mini and then pay $5 per month for optus epl?

0 Kudos
New Contributor pctech12au
New Contributor

are you actually a real person Holly?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @Roddster - so you'd need to have an eligible mobile service with us then you can subscribe to EPL and pay $5 per month for the Yes TV by Fetch Mini - more info available here

It kinda hurts my feelings @pctech12au that you'd think I may not be a real person 😞 Haha

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Roddster
Occasional Contributor

@Hollie yep im already eligable and have logins and have been watching the site daily.

So in that case i just pay the $5 per month ? I assume just pop into an optus shop and grab the mini

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

It's actually something you should have been offered through the registration process online? These do come from our warehouse so I don't believe you can pick them up in store but they would be able to sign you up in store or alternatively send me through your mobile number, full name, DOB and address via PM and I can order this for you directly.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors