Searching...

Samsung Smart TV app

Roddster

I see somewhere mention that LG and Samsung Smart Tv's are listed as being able to connect to the Optus EPL app via their own smarttv app ??

Does anyone know this or confirm?

Re: Samsung Smart TV app

Phare

What about Sony Smart TV App and Sony Android Tv 

pctech12au

defintley cannot do this as of yet. Just tried on my samsung tv then with no success. Anyone have any ideas?

[ Edited ]
mikeyjames2

I'd like to know this for Samsung Blue-Ray players as well. I definitely saw Samsung listed somewhere but can't find it now.

It would be much easier than getting the Fetch box.

azza81

I also just checked the Apps availabe for Samsung Smart TV and no Optus App as of yet.
Do you have an ETA for the, Optus?

Highlighted

danielesp

I also saw this somewhere.. if it's not avaliable for the start of the season you could just log in using the browser of your smart tv and watch through that? Not ideal but easier than buying a mini fetch 

Roddster

100% sure it was at the bottom right on one of the pages within the EPL website, it only listed Samsung and LG wheather it was for apps or via the web browser on these tv's i cant recall.

I tried using my web browser on my Samsung Smart TV yesterday, i could go to the EPL Page, login and all but then when i clicked onto view clips it woundnt load. I dont understand why this option cant work. If im a subscriber and pay or eligable for the free season surely it shouldnt matter what type of browser or app i use.

Will try via PS4 browser tonight.

[ Edited ]
danielesp

I also can't watch the vids on my samsung tv but can log in and browse the site fine..

I think this is just because the vids are too big and the browser can't load them... I've streamed live stufff through the tv browser before so hopeful when it comes to live games you should be able to stream them..

I'm just guessing though maybe you really do need a mini fetch 

Hollie

Heya Guys!

At this point in time the Optus Sports App isn't available via SmartTV's but we are always working on different ways to provide our customers with access to the content they want to watch. I would recommend considering a Fetch TV mini or the Yes TV by Optus STB to make sure you're able to view all the content Smiley Happy 

You can sign up here

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

danielesp

Why would you have it on your website then?

This whole thing is pretty farcical

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo