New Contributor

Replays

Why cant I see a spurs vs stoke replay? 18hours after it was played

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Replays

Hey DRH, only 290 of the 380 games are available On-Demand. In the week leading up to the games, you'll be able to see which games for the week will be available On-Demand so that you don't miss any games not available.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SpringwoodSpur
Occasional Contributor

But replays for some games are on at times you cannot watch.  Tottenham V Stoke (replayed 7am Sunday), but all other replays are during work hours.  So how do you get to watch the game if you are a Spurs or Potters supporter?

New Contributor Vic26_8
New Contributor

I agree it's EXTREMELY frustrating to not have all matches available on demand!! The replays are often at inconvenient times and I can't always watch matches live. If we can't record the matches like we could with Foxtel then I think Optus should have them all available on demand!! 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @Vic26_8, as per our broadcast agreement we are only able to show 290 games on-demand. Apologies for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SpringwoodSpur
Occasional Contributor

If you want to watch Spurs V Stoke, on Foxtel 9pm tonight (12/09).  Otherwise you can't watch on Optus unless you can watch it 2pm while at work, or can get get home by 5pm, except for those times no choice except Foxtel!

0 Kudos