Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Replay Quality is terrible

foxsports also now Arsenal tv, its a program on foxsports not an entire channel like MUTV, but ill probably just record the 13hr delay, I never used to watch live anyway, arsenal vs liverpool is on at 3pm monday foxsports in glorious HD, ill still keep optus at $15 extra a months its good for pre-game talks, analysis, you see programs outside of the actual matches are in decent quality, I dont understand why the epl matches themselves are much poorer, but oh well...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear you'll not be watching the stream from us LLBB. Feel free to have a chat if you have any questions moving forward and we'll do our best to help out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Have no channels on my optus sports package ... as I learned this morning that I need aFetch box ... why not tell existing customer OPTUS ???so watched on my laptop with buffering every 10 seconds and the first 15 seconds of replays out of focus.

Using OPtus broadband direct connectoin to modem.

OPTUS HAVE NOW LOST A CUSTOMER  .... spend 100 million and stuff up your customer base.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Have you had a chat with us about this before Rich0man? We've been answering questions on EPL for months and definitely would have been able to look at some options for you if it's been raised with us.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

We've got exactly the same with a poor quality.  We went out and got NBN fibre to the Home (supposedly lucky) and a brand new smart tv costing thousands and the picture is a shocker.  OK on my phone but who the hell wants to Pogba on a small screen anyway.  MUTV is the winner here!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

How are you watching? I got about 6Mps line (ADSL copper). With a fetch box the picture for HULMNU was pretty good. However the replay VOD on Sunday night is a bit jumpy on the fetch box. However on the laptop (with chrome to the TV) is lousy (can hardly read the Optus logo). But then it will improve and then deteriote again. Over 30 secs to a minute. Cannot watch both together on the laptop and the Fetch VOD. Have to stop one so line speed is obviously a factor. Otherwise not sure why the laptop picture has deteriorated - it was much better the first week after I deleted and reinstalled the  widevinecdm.dll on Chrome. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for the update @Repofmancunia1. I'll pass on your feedback to out EPL team. Could you please try to use a different browser and see if that helps?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir, yes that is interesting. I run my Android Optus Sport, side by side with Firefoc and Chrome watching EVESTK in two windows. The Android picture is the best and most stable. The Firefox is better than the Chrome (although small periods of grainy on Firefox much better than chrome). 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for the details @Repofmancunia1. Could you please just run one device on the stream and check if that helps?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Amam. On a seperate issue I installed my Fetch box last night. The viewing of the FTA statrions is much worse through the fetch box then directly into the TV (massive pixelations). In fact when I recorded the AFL on 7mate this afternoon on the Fetch Box, the box will not even play the recording back. The other PVR that I have actually amplifies the TV aerial signal but it seems that the Fetch Box does not. Anything I can do? Signal strenght on that channel is about 85%. On ABC-2 which is perfect picture the signal strenght is 95-100%.

0 Kudos