cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted

Re: Replay Quality is terrible

Hey @Repofmancunia1, I'd recommend contacting our Yes TV by Fetch faults on 133937 (options 4,2,2) to discuss this. The team is better equipped to troubleshoot this and also provide the info tat might help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, individually, Fetch TV is best, Android App on Galaxy 2nd, Firefox 3rd and Chrome abysmal.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for the update @Repofmancunia1. Currently watching the pre game show on my S7 and it's looking good.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

it's got nothing to do with internet connections. Watching regular Optus tv is fine, but the on demand/catch up (specifically English Premier league) is terrible. It seems to be about 10 frames per second. It looks like a computer game.

Please make the on demand the same as the regular Optus sports quality.

At the moment it sucks!!!! I will tell all my mates if you improve things or tell them to steer clear if it remains at this sad state of affairs. Nobody is going to stay up until early in the morning or the fixed times over the next few days to watch the good versions on regular Optus TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Guys

My IPL Fetch TV “on demand” seems to have the same problem as some of you – ok for 4-5 seconds then skips/ stops for a second (if I am lucky – as sometimes it is longer ) – and does this for most of the game. Spurs play Man City tomorrow night – so I thought I would chase up

I have just spoken to Optus who identified my ADSL speed is less than the 3 mbps needed (the technician is going to work on this next week) as I get quite a bit less. They say as I am 2.9 Km from the exchange I should get more than my current speed. In house I appear to be doing all the right things – ADSL direct to modem (no splitter or phone active) then model to TV box by Ethernet (i.e. not WiFi)

I accept that the line speed is a problem but they could not explain why the “on demand” and live (ie news / highlights) have different symptoms. They are following up and If I get an answer I will publish here.

RogerH

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Please do keep up posted @RogerH

0 Kudos