cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Program hasn't started yet

I have the app on my I pad but when I open to watch a match it says this match has not started yet when it is actually started

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Program hasn't started yet

Hi @Paul567, have you tried to refresh the app? I'd also restart the tablet and then check if it works.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Help !!!!!! My iPad is saying the program hasn't started yet when clearly it has because I can view it on my iPhone no problem. Any suggestions ?? Already deleted the Optus sports app and downloaded again and still doing the same 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @MaxR, could you please restart your device and see if that helps?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Have tried switching device off and back on and also deleted the app then reloaded and still no luck 😔

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey MaxR, I've replied to your other thread here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Paul did yours start working?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No joy with mine yet mate I tried to call them but couldn't get through 

I can access on my laptop so I'll just have to use that as I would have preferred the Apple TV to hook the iPad to

the tv 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Paul, What number did you call? The TV and Content team are working now on 1800 230 158

0 Kudos
Top Contributors