Searching...
Highlighted

Premier League on demand - Score showing on login

Kopite76

Why would the Optus Sport app show the final score of a match when trying to view on demand? Thats what happened to  me this morning when trying to view the Liverpool v Crystal Palace match. Completely ruined it. I asked 'Timothy' on the chat function and he said this was the default view. It's a bit like going to the movies and them telling you what happens at the end of the film just as you sit down. Pointless. 

Re: Premier League on demand - Score showing on login

Davelew

Hi

I thnk someone is telling you porkies, on both android and ios, the scores shouldn't show.   If you want to see the final score yiu click the 'show scores' button.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Kopite76

I may have accidentally touched the tab when i opened it but that is a problem, the tab should not be there for an on demand match if it can be accidentally accessed so easily. 

I think it would be fair to assume that the vast majority of people who are accessing the on demand section are there to watch a match not just view the final result so why have it there at all? There are a million websites to view the results. 

With Foxtels EPL coverage there was no danger of accientally viewing a result. I'll be more careful next time i use it but I shouldnt have to be careful is the point i'm trying to make. 

Davelew

Hi fellow Liverpool fan

If you read my post I said someone was telling YOU Porky's.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Kopite76

Yep, sorry i'd just re-read it and deleted that line. Apologies. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo